Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy July!

Looks like it has been a while since I posted anything! Life has been crazy with 4 kids that's for sure! So here is my attempt to update on my little family.

John is still in Iraq :'( and has been since last November. He has been gone since last Aug though. I flew down last November and we spent a weekend together in Mississippi before he had to fly out. A couple weeks ago he was finally able to come home for 15 days and spend some much needed time with me and the kids. It was long over due. He will return to the states in Aug. Which is about 38 days...yes I have started a countdown seeing I am no longer in the triple digits. I am crossing my fingers he makes it home by my birthday, a girl can wish I guess!

Parker has been loving the warm weather, that is when it decides to show up. He recently learned how to ride his bike without training wheels and that seems to be all he wants to do! He starts Kindergarten at Discovery Elementary this fall and he can't wait. I am excited for him too. Oh and a little funny story about Parker. I use to get after him when he wouldn't pick up stuff right in front of his face...or see something that was right in front of his face....I took him to the eye dr recently since they recommend it for children starting school. And apparently Park is far sighted! I don't even have to elaborate ;D

Max has been my naughty 2 year old. Pretty sure one of the worst ever! I call him my runner. Anytime we are out somewhere and he is let loose...he is gone. He loves playing with his brother and especially teasing him. He misses his dad the most out of all the kids I think. He had the hardest time when John had to go back. Max is becoming very smart though! Using full sentences and learning his shapes and colors.

Maddy is my little diva. She loves everything girl. I catch her wearing my shoes and she is constantly dressing up and putting on skirts. I made the mistake once leaving my mascara out..and little miss got her hands on it and attempted to put it on her lashes...not gonna lie she did a pretty good job for only being 2! She also loves to sing and dance. I have her enrolled in a dance class this fall and I can't wait for her to start!

Brody bear as I like to call him is already almost 2 months! He is a good baby, only cry's when he is hungry. He loves to be in the same room as his brothers and sister just to watch them run around. He has been smiling a little lately which I am so excited about. I was able to catch a couple pictures early one morning of him smiling.

As for me, I am doing a bad job at not working on school! I am a little behind and only have tell November to finish. Crossing my fingers I do. I have no spare time these days. With 4 kids my life has defiantly changed. I can't wait for my husband to finally be home and make me sane again! I miss him!





1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a cute little guy! We need to make a new header for your blog with little Brody in it!