Friday, July 22, 2011

The Exciting World Of Facebook!

Have you heard? Of Facebook? Well everyone and their dog...I mean that literally some people have Facebook for their dog. Anyway I am currently friends with or "like" one of our local country stations Facebook page. Yesterday I read a comment they had posted which said this:
"Nashville recording group Due West is playing in Rexburg at the Romance Theater tonight at 6pm.
Tomorrow morning at 9:30 they'll play a private show in The Hawk Performing Arts Center (aka our conference room). The next 15 comments to this post get to come enjoy free breakfast & the show. Ready GO!". I was the 4Th person to comment on their post so I was able to go! It was way fun, not only did we meet and talk with these three guys they played about 6 songs (which were amazing). They even played a few that weren't yet recorded...which I already can't wait for them to do so I can buy them! I also bought there CD while I was there since I enjoyed the music so much. They took pictures and signed a picture of themselves for everyone also! It was way fun and I didn't go alone Alli came with me! Even though she hates country I dragged her along! Not only did I win this from the radio station I also won the new Blake Shelton CD for commenting on a car dealerships website! yesterday was my lucky day! Here is an awesome picture of Alli and I and the band! Due West



No comments: